Wednesday, 30 September 2026

MAX AND JACK CAKE DECORATING.

During the school holidays, I welcomed a suprise visit from my grandsons, Max and Jack along with their parents to The Manor. On the bench I had a freshly baked and cooled cake. I invited the boys to decorate the cake and they eagerly agreed. All I did was hand them a jar of coloured candy coated chocolates and another of sugar coated mint leaves. I told the boys they would find a bowl of prepared instant vanilla pudding in the fridge. All four of my guests looked perplexed at the bowl of instant pudding. After explaining that the pudding was to be spread over the top of the cake in place of cream, I ushered the parents to sit at the table and let the boys decorate the cake. The boys took turns to coat the cake and then talked over a design they could both do to finish off the decoration. Max and Jack were so proud of their first hand attempt at cake decoration. They happily sliced the cake and served it up for dessert after lunch. Well done Max and Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment