Tuesday 2 September 2014

MONDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER

I made ice cream , chocolate and strawberry  using my ice cream machine . When the ice cream was made I scooped it into individual waffle cones and wrapped them in cling film and popped them into the freezer.
So convenient when the ice cream urge arises.


Then I made jelly slice , I have never made jelly slice before ....they are so easy I made two .
I recommend that you use little glass jars to make individual jelly slice cakes , same preparation just divide the biscuit base , custard filling and jellies between the jars  and eating the jelly slice with a spoon is a lot simpler than using your fingers.
The slices look really good in the jars.


Prepared the cooking classes for Tuesday and Thursday , this week we are making sushi 2 ways from scratch .. Sent messages to the class regarding what ingredients they needed to bring.


Spent a couple of hours in the garden raking the spent leaves from trees and  watering  the new tomato plants in the hot house.


Made a lamb shank and lentil pilaff for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment