Thursday 25 September 2014

LUNCH WITH LINDA

I had the phone in my hand to message Linda with an invite to catch up , but I received a message from the very same Linda requesting the same !
I found that a bit eerie , but there you have it , it happened .
Work wise , we have moved on from where we both met at the Optometrist outlet  and now we occasionally  fill in at Traralgon Secondary college , well I give  the odd cooking lesson , Linda makes sure the students  get to class or sure as hell , she`ll find you.!
Lunch was at Linda`s , I met her beautiful lady schnauzer dog and  we discussed our snooty independent  grey  cats .
Well , there`s another story .!
Over lunch , Linda told me about her OS trip she shared with her partner Barry and dad Don  and I got to see the printed album Linda had ordered  with all the memorable moments and that had  just arrived today.
Linda`s brewed coffee was perfect as were the orange and sesame muffins , that she had made earlier. Plain and simple with flavour and texture being the standout .....it was so welcoming to eat a flavoursome  muffin instead of getting a mouthful of moulded icing sugar before your teeth reach the cake .
Then I was off to collect the cumquats from a lady who has a tree laden  full of fruit .
Thanks for lunch Linda ,
See you soon
Noelene x

P.S
Beware of those hot flan rings, always use a baking tray .

No comments:

Post a Comment