Wednesday 10 September 2014

FOR THE LADIES IN MY THURSDAY EVENING COOKING CLASS...



The Thursday evening class has come to an end  because of my commitment to Fair and Equitable Trade in my role  as an ambassador,.
From here until the our expo at Federation Square in Melbourne , December   6th and 7th ...my time will be spent promoting our region and the  bounty of produce grown , nurtured and caught in the magnificent area we live in .
It is sad indeed when the greater Gippsland is divided by local Govt boundaries all marked out on a map.
I have put in my time , enthusiastically committing to food forums ....seriously for what  ?
A paper trail .!
Latrobe City had a magnificent opportunity to get behind an expo of sustainable and home  industries .  There are many in the Valley and the greater Gippsland  who need our support but the  local Latrobe City offices shuffled phone calls from one person to another .
No one was interested because we wanted to give the greater Gippsland  (all areas incorporated  ) an opportunity to display their produce and wares at Lardner Park , Warragul .
Well that got a very disappointing response .
Well ,  I`ll be at Federation Square on the 7 th December cooking up a storm using produce from the greater Gippsland .
If you can ... come support us .


I have`nt forgotten any of you and  I have made a submission to the City Offices to hold cooking classes in the Hub on Sunday afternoons .......but guess what  ?..... I have been told there is a security problem because I want to hold classes after hours ......
I would have thought our Thursday night classes between 7.00 pm and 9.00pm were out of hours .


I have a vision for Churchill and it involves community and food ...... I have made an application with reason  for the presiding body to reconsider their decision.


If you are ever available there is always the Tuesday class if the Sunday option gets canned .


Thank you for your support
Gayle Webster
Leica Franz
Gail Smith
Carol Smith
Robyn Grigoleit
Heather Beaton
Deanna Sutherland
Sam Soutar
Jenny webb


I told you girls we were going to do a croquenbouche , it`s still on .
I so want you to experience cooking  PAIN .
Let`s wait the Churchill Hub decision.
 Please keep in touch .
Noelene Marchwicki

No comments:

Post a Comment