Friday 25 November 2016

TIM TAM CHEESECAKE

I processed 14 Tim Tam biscuits until they were a fine crumb
I then added 80 gm of melted butter ./ margarine  .
I pressed the crumb mixture into a lined base of a baking pan .
Placed it in the refrigerator while I prepared the chocolate  cheesecake filling .
Place 500gm of cream cheese ( room temp ) into a processor and beat till smooth .
Add 1/2 cup of cream and a 1/3 of a cup of castor sugar and continue to beat till sugar is dissolved .
Microwave 375gm of white chocolate melts in increments until smooth .
Then slowly add this to the cream cheese mix beating constantly .
Pour onto the Tim Tam base , smooth over the top and sprinkle with crushed Tim Tams or fresh strawberries .
I finished off the cheesecake with a border Tim Tams .
Place in refrigerator till you are ready to serve .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment