Wednesday 30 November 2016

R.I.P.......ROBERT HIGGS

My friend , Laufa and I attended the funeral of Robert  Higgs today at St Thomas ' Church Bunyip..Victoria , Australia .
Father Ken Parker , asked everyone who attended the service to take away something from the service to make ourselves better .

The words form Robert`s brother Daniel , bought me to tears .
His was a story .... one  that has  to be told ... , his brother Robert was born to an unmarried aboriginal woman in Melbourne 1965, the story went  his mother walked out of the hospital without her child .
What really happened , was horrific and was happening throughout Australia ...
I can`t put into  words the journey that was  Robert Higgs`s  , but I mourn his death and support  the  family  he has left .
Australia , past and present  you need to hang your head in shame .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment