Friday 18 November 2016

CELEBRATION BREAKFAST

1 served the breakfast tastings in short black ( take away ) coffee cups .
1 packet of lemon low sugar jelly crystals ...I placed one sachet of lemon  jelly crystals in a bowl with 2 tbs of chia seeds , poured in 250ml; of boiling water , stirred till crystals are dissolved .
Then I poured in 250 ml of coconut milk , and allowed it to cool .
I filled the 1/4 sized coffee cups with fresh green grapes and poured the jelly chia mix over the top of the grape filled cups .
I repeated the process with strawberry low sugar crystals and added 1 cup ( 250 ml ) of boiling water along with 2 tbs of chia seeds , stirring till dissolved .
In the meantime I  place 1 cup of frozen mixed berries into a pot with 1/2 cup of ( ' no sugar ' ) a sugar alternative and allow to heat until the berries are softened ....remove from heat and allow to cool .
Place in a measuring jug and add water or coconut milk till you have 250 ml .
Pour into the cups and allow to semi set ......
I then topped the cups with a sprinkle of a cranberry , hazelnut , pepitas  and whole grain oats .


No comments:

Post a Comment