Friday 17 January 2014

BLOOD ,SWEAT AND TEARS

Tonight I tended my resignation to Gilly and Jason Hogan   T/A  THRIFTY REGIONAL EYEWEAR, my home away from home since 2001.
I owe my longevity in optics to Linda Cooper ...the toughest task master ever .
 I will be forever grateful.
 Linda taught me basic principles, which became my bible throughout my time in optics.
The business has been sold and divided, I chose  not to take an  offer of a partnerhip in the existing business .
I wish Shelley and Kellie all the very best in their partnership , as I  do the partnership of Leo and Tim in the Morwell store .
So what`s for me ?
All things food...
Cooking, teaching , corporate catering, fine dining , high teas  .
Incorporating the natural setting of Castle Garden into your dining experience with picnic baskets  packed with locally grown and produced  ingredients.
To promote when and where I can ......All things food in the greater Gippsland area .
I stand firm in my belief that we live in the food capital of Victoria.
Go Grow and Greet Gippsland on a plate.























 

No comments:

Post a Comment