Thursday 19 June 2014

GUEST SPEAKER ...

I was invited as the guest speaker to the monthly meeting of the Maryvale Probus Club at the Morwell RSL.
It was an honour and a great experience to share my Masterchef  adventure with so many people from the Latrobe Valley and some from the greater Gippsland region.
It has been a year since I  returned from Masterchef and the continued support and encouragement I receive from my local community is nothing short of amazing. and very humbling.
In the public arena I am often asked as I was today...Why ? , Why did you apply to Masterchef  ?
My answer as always ," because I could ."
Even at my age I am still someones` daughter , a mother to my grown children and a grandmother to Ella , Max and Jack , I will always be those things but there is more to achieve ,  to learn and mountains to climb , just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment