Sunday 9 July 2017

WOW WHAT A WEEK ...

The fruit and vegetable garden is taking shape but will continue to be on going .
The garden in front is taking shape ' one pot at a time '.
My gardens are all potted ....the front garden is all about fragrance .
The garden most often viewed from my lounge living area, off set by a fence , is full of fragrance , edible and mixed with a little added colour of old world plants .
The school holiday cooking classes for kids were fun and so rewarding ..children are so receptive and appreciative.
During the week I prepared a meal at the 'Manor ' for Dale , Amelia , Ryan and Cedar..
First course a simple steamed  whole pumpkin pieces in a vegetable puree .
Main course ... lamb shank in a red wine sauce over brown rice and raw zucchini spaghetti
Dessert was a personal success .... so simple and delicious .
Baked apple rounds with pomegranite syrup and seeds ...served with sour cream .
I prepared lasagnes for the YYN football club players meal on Thursday night .....
Tonight ... Sunday night I'm making a pizza for tea ... ' roasted pumpkin , caramelised onion with feta cheese and kangaroo meat balls ...
I'm already preparing for tomorrow ... I'm boiling off whole citrus fruit to make almond citrus cakes ..

No comments:

Post a Comment