Thursday 5 January 2017

MID SEASON PRUNE

Out in the garden as the sky was turning to light this morning to finish the mid season pruning of the roses .
There are many beautiful roses in my garden .
My pruning pattern over the years and remains ....deadheading after the first flush and then a light prune after the second flush of the season  ( Mid Season ).....
Around March / April  the roses will be due the second deadheading  at the end of the 3 rd flush , the second pruning will be in late July /August , that pruning is more severe and allows the rose bush to prepare for the following spring .
I do love my garden .


So does Fergie my beautiful feisty Ragdoll cat .
 TODAY ,TOMORROW, FOREVER PLANT




 PLANTS IN THE COURTYARD


 THE PRODUCE

 THE NECTARINES

 THE APRICOTS

THE QUINCE

THE GRAPES
 
 THE LILLIES

 THE BEGONIAS
 



 VIEWS FROM THE ENTRANCE TO CASTLE GARDEN

BAR BE  QUE ARE

No comments:

Post a Comment