Thursday 7 May 2015

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT

I have missed blogging , but there has been and is so much going on .
The cooking classes are so much  fun . A lovely lady here on a visit  from Serbia attended all my classes for the duration of her stay, .I was honoured when she told me how much she enjoyed the classes.
The family who employ me as a cook are really enjoying my approach to food , ' the family ' went on vacation around the same time I visited Nicole in Alice Springs , on their return from vacation they said they  now understand what it means to live the food through the produce available and they attributed this gift of looking at food from another angle to my approach to food ...That was a massive compliment as 'the family' spent time in the Margaret River  region of Western Australia .
Meals on the run for busy household`s and  weekend occasions where I cook for special occasions in other people`s  homes are keeping me away from blogging , the classes , the  preparation and teaching also need time ... I`m not complaining or ignoring my blog  I`m  just time deficient   but love living my dream  as much as I love  my sons ,daughter  and grandchildren .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment