Sunday 10 May 2015

HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY

I spent Mother`s Day with 2 of my son`s Dale and Paul .
Nicole called from work in Alice Springs , Shaun `face timed `me and I got to see my beautiful grandsons Max and Jack and spoke to Shaun and Dee .
Dale and Paul booked us in for lunch at Gastronomy Restaurant , Church St Morwell.
It was beautiful.

Soup ...
Cream of roast pumpkin soup
Potato and parsnip soup

Entrée......
Crumbed cheese filled croquettes on a Caesar salad
Salmon tart

Mains......
Pesto filled chicken parcel
Crumbed fish on a bed of potato mash .

Dessert......
Berries served with a granita and pavlova stack.
Pear tarts served with a date ice cream ..

We chose a Taylor`s  Promised Land Riesling   to accompany the meal....

Great company , good food  and wine .
Spending time  with family ....
Thank you Paul and Dale  ....

Mum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment