Wednesday 5 November 2014

TRARALGON SECONDARY COLLEGE ... VCAL COOKING CLASS ..... CHOCOLATE TORTE COMPARISON COOK

THE GOODNESS PIE .....
Recipe  blogged 22/10 2104

V

CHOCOLATE TORTE


BASE
 300 gm of chocolate biscuits ( broken )
100 gm of pitted prunes ( Chopped )
50 gm of butter / marg ( softened )
Place ingredients in a processor  and mix to a rough dough
Press into the base of your pan .(..you can use a lose bottom flan or an aluminium foil tray )
Place in a freezer .

THE FILLING
200 gm of thickened cream
dsp of butter marg
200gm of dark chocolate ( broken )
Place the cream in a saucepan and bring the cream gently to a simmer
Add the marg / butter
Add chocolate
Let the butter and chocolate melt just a little ..
Then stir ( in the one direction ) over a low heat till smooth and creamy .

Pour the filling over the base
And decorate with strawberries and crushed nuts .
Refrigerate .

So who won ........?
I don`t know I had to leave .
It broke my heart ... I actually feel a connection with these kids .

I left because of other commitments ....but I so  want to guide kids in basic cooking skills ...

No comments:

Post a Comment