Wednesday 21 May 2014

LIEZEL DE VILLIERS .

Dear Liezel

Your message was very welcomed and I apologise for my tardiness in replying , but here I am .
Please use the link to view my blog and my recipes for using offal......
There are many recipes for offal on my blog , and I have  made them all ...They make for very wholesome meals and using offal supports my belief that when we slaughter an animal for food we should use all the animal .
I do eat most parts of the animal that are slaughtered for meat production and the recipes for offal make for amazing taste and flavour.
In Australia offal isn't all that popular and considered by many to be very old school or old fashioned .
But not me  !
I love it and so do 2 of my sons but the other 3 won`t touch it !
It makes for great conversation at the dinner table .
Please do not hesitate if I can assist in you in anyway in your  article on offal.
Just recently I posted recipes for Giblet broth.......Pressed tongues of sheep......Lamb head dinner ...
Curried brains are amazing  as too is tripe Lyonnaise .
If you are still interested I would be happy to forward a photo.
Regards
Noelene


 

No comments:

Post a Comment