Sunday 11 May 2014

COLES NEW WORLD PLATTERS

When time is tight and you have obligations to fulfil , do what you can and  allocate the rest to people you trust and that will follow your instructions .....
I was placed in that position on Saturday , so I took up the wonderful service offered by Coles New World stores , ( the Coles New World store I use is Coles New World George St Morwell .) and asked the deli to plate up the seafood  and cold meat platters for me , there was no cooking involved just platting up the cold meats and cooked seafood.
The pricing was good and comparable to what I would have paid had I had the time to plate up these platters.
All the platters had been  prepared fresh on the day I picked them up .
It`s a great service and not unlike using frozen pastry for your quiches or pre made pastry cases , it`s about time management and giving your guests the best possible option.

No comments:

Post a Comment