Friday 19 November 2021

PIPERADE

If I have ever cooked for you , you will have eaten Piperade . You may have thought I had preparaed a frittata , an omelette incorporating a variety of ingredients such as cheese , proscuitto, precooked vegetables and pasta . I prepare seafood piperades ie salmon , tuna , vegetables piperades . A piperade originates from France , it is a mixture of tomatoes , onions , capsicums , and garlic , this mixture is added to chunks of salmon , tuna , ham , a mixture of vegetables or even a selection of cheeses . Finally you add beaten eggs ,( no milk , cream )and bake in an a moderate oven . This is what I prepared for myself Vegetable Piperade . Ingredients were sliced potatoes , cherry tomatoes , brusell sprouts , bocachino cheese balls , sliced and sauteeed onions , minced garlic and then I placed all the ingredients in a sprayed oven proof dish and poured over 3 well beaten eggs ,1 tsp of salt , topped with chopped mixed herbs and cracked pepper . I served with fresh spinach leaves and grated carrot .

No comments:

Post a Comment