Wednesday 3 November 2021

FRIENDSHIP BREAD —ZUCCHINI AND CARROT SLICE

Today is day 10 for the cooking class who took home their friendship bread starter , today they would have feed their starter for the second time , divided the starter and prepared a sweet bread /cake . To date I haven't seen any results from other people . I prepare starters even second day to share with friends , yesterday I shared a friendship starter at day 3 with my sons partner Tasha . Today with a starter at day 10 after I fed and divided the starter I prepared a zucchini and carrot slice with quick oats . It is amazing . Preheat your oven to 160 deg C . Mix 1 cup of your 10 day starter with 3 lightly beaten eggs .1/2 cup of canola oil ,1 cup of castor sugar , 1 cup of milk ,1 and 1/2 tsp of baking powder , 1/2 tsp of bi carb of soda , 1/2 tsp of salt ,2 cups of plain flour, 1 zucchini unpeeled and grated , 1 carrot grated and 200 gm of instant pudding mix . Mix together to combine . I used my electric mixture at this stage . Prepare 2 loaf pans with cooking oil and line with baking paper . Divide the batter between the 2 pans . Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted comes out clean . Cool on a wire rack in the pan , then remove from pan and cool completely .

No comments:

Post a Comment