Thursday 29 July 2021

OREO BIRTHDAY CAKE CHALLENGE

I had a premade mud cake in the freezer , which I had sliced into 24 squares before freezing. I was given 5 packets of oreo biscuits (133gm each )and 2 tubs of premade vanilla icing . My first thought was to make a no bake cheesecake , but I was told the birthday boy did'nt like cheesecake . So I secured the chocolate mud cake slices on the serving board with oreos placed in between the slices and made a boarder around the cake with oreos . I crumbed one packet of oreos , whipped 600 ml of cream until thickened and added the 2 tubs of premade icing . I spooned the oreo crumb through the creamed mixture . Then I piped this mixture around the base of the cake and on top of the layered oreo cake . I then added another layer of oreo biscuits on top and bagged a dob of the icing cream on top of each biscuit . Then finished off with a flaky chocolate crumb all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment