Friday 16 July 2021

CHINESE SPARE RIBS

Today I purchased 1 kg of pork ribs from the supermarket meat department . I sliced the ribs to separate them and placed them in a large ovenproof dish . I then mixed 4 tbs of soy sauce with 3 tbs of muscavado sugar , 1 tbs of peanut oil , 1 tbs of minced garlic , 1 dsp of Chinese 5 spice powder and 1 dsp of minced ginger in bowl . Then I poured this over the ribs , covered the dish with cling film and then placed in the rerigerator to marinate for 6 hours The longer you marinate the better the flavour . I prehaeted the oven to 180 deg C . Make sure the ribs are are well covered on both sides with the marinade . Bake in the preheated oven for 30- 40 minutes . To serve garnish with shredded spring onion ( optional ) These are so good !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment