Saturday 9 September 2017

IT PAYS TO SHOP AROUND

Dialanoccasion has a number of in house catering events coming up ..
So today I invited Laufa to join me on the price check round ......
As always the price varies ....but this is ridiculous ...!!!
My blog is not to name and shame but simply to encourage you to compare prices .....on one cut of meat today ..the prices varied from $9.00 kg  to $17 kg ..and ballooning out at $20.00 kg ....The cut of meat I requested ...is a cut of meat similar to brisket .......the success of this cut of meat relies on the cooking process ....not the cut ......the piece requested is lean at best .
By the way I  saw you could purchase the par cooked packaged version of the cut meat I was
price checking .....for my clients this was an expensive and taste poor outcome .
Best advice I can share with you .......shop around before  you buy !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment