Saturday 1 April 2017

NEW CARETAKER OF CASTLE GARDEN

To Elina Bosis
As caretakers of Castle garden I watched  my youngest son and only daughter grow from children to adults , welcomed home my three older sons with partners and families , enjoyed Easter egg  hunts through Castle  Garden ,Christmas lights , Christmas lunch with all the family in the dining room , birthday`s , graduations , marriages , the arrival of grand children , private cooking classes , promotions and together we made  funeral arrangements .
The door to Castle Garden was always open to family and friends and many family pets ..
I wish the new caretakers of this beautiful home and property all the love, happiness and good fortune  that my family have been gifted .
May your tenure be long , healthy and happy .
Noelene Marchwicki .

No comments:

Post a Comment