Tuesday 18 October 2016

FOR LEANNE ON THURSDAY ISLAND

Hello Leanne ,
I hear you like tamarind , well so do I .
Please look on my blog for the quinoa quiche recipe .........
Nicole has told me the  cost of ingredients is very high on the Island , so you can use any grain you like in place of the quinoa , this quiche also works well with lentils or chickpeas .
Follow my quinoa quiche recipe ...replace the Dijon mustard with tamarind paste  ( Process the tamarind fruits to a paste )
Leanne you can use any meat you like , chopped salami worked well for the ladies in class today , or add 1/2 chopped eggplant or 1 chopped zucchini for a vegetarian version .
The quiche can be frozen , it reheats really well and once defrosted or cooled from cooking it can be eaten cold .

Cheers Noelene

No comments:

Post a Comment