Sunday 30 October 2016

FAVOURITES FROM THE COOKING CLASS

Each week I ask the class to share a favourite dish they make at home ....
 This is Liddy Davidson`s , Butter Croissant Pudding ,
I made a couple for my friend Laufa Oakley and myself .....Laufa messaged me last night to say it was `yummy ` , Laufa is always generous so I cooked mine tonight and she was right it was yummo !
It is easily made , butter croissants sliced in half and spread with jam , topped with chocolate melts and I crushed a 5 white chocolate tim tams and spread over the croissants .
Then either make your own custard or use a store bought custard and pour over to cover the croissants .
Set in the refrigerator till set , then bake in a preheated oven on 160 deg C till the top browns , about 30 minutes .
Serve with thickened cream or ice cream .
Thank you for sharing this recipe Liddy ...delicious .
No class Tuesday ....it`s the running of the Melbourne Cup .
Next class Trudy will share her family`s favourite recipe with us .

As there is only me at home ...I sliced the remaining butter croissant pudding into slices , just as good cold with a cuppa .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment