Sunday 6 December 2015

I GOT MAIL

I received a letter  from Latrobe Regional Hospital , Chief Medical Officer Dr Simon Fraser.
The letter acknowledges that as a result of the meeting the issues  raised and discussed are being addressed by the hospital , the letter also goes on to extend their condolences and openly apologises for the distress caused to me and my family as a result of Ken`s end of life wishes not being carried out.
I really hope they reflect and learn from the information shared at the meeting ....but it angered me to read that Dr Fraser thanked my daughter Michelle and son Doug for taking the time to attend the meeting .I do not have a daughter Michelle nor a son Doug , just another oversight to detail ...is anyone accountable for anything at the Latrobe Regional Hospital .?
Noelene Marchwicki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment