Sunday 18 October 2015

IT`S A DISH RACK BUT A , B & C DON`T FIT

 I bought a double storey dish rack for my son`s kitchen , got it home, opened the box and looked at the 4 easy steps to put it together .
2 part A`s
Now these are to be fitted into part B.
The diagram on the directions shows part B on level 2 of part A ....but it doesn`t fit ......it kind of fits on level 1 , but it just falls over .....
Now part C goes above part B.....again it doesn`t fit .....
It may fit on the lower level but as I was born with only one pair of hands , it keeps falling down .
I`m not making any progress and there are cutlery holders to be added to the second storey which keeps falling down
The diagram looks so easy ......rubbish nothing fits .
Now this puzzle comes with a tray , I have left parts A, B , C  and cutlery holders on the tray with the useless directions.
It needs an engineer to construct , welcome home Dale .

No comments:

Post a Comment