Friday 20 March 2015

I`VE BEEN EVERYWHERE ....

I`m sitting in my room at Quest Alice Springs , family matters at hand . My only daughter and sister of her brothers  is nursing in Alice Springs .
As her mum I want to kidnap her and bring her home  but the fact is , that is  my dream  not hers .
So I`m here to share a trip to Uluru with her ....... a couple of evenings together after her shifts ..... then back to our lives .
Whatever possessed  the driver and I to consider driving to Alice Springs along the inland route is now beyond my scope of a good idea.
The driver and I left Churchill and stayed over in Ballarat , Port Augusta , Coober Pedy then travelled to Alice Springs .
We will travel to Uluru tomorrow and stay overnight at the rock .
On Wednesday I will return to my home where orders are waiting to be filled .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment