Saturday 14 January 2023

EASY CHOCOLATE MINT MOUSSE

My son Paul Mersey will be home tomorrow to get my Apple TV working and Paul loves his chocolate desserts , so this is what I have prepared for him . I used 4 avocados peeled and halved along with 20 gm of mint leaves finely chopped . These were placed in the processor along with 2/3rds of a cup ( 235 gm )of honey , 1 cup of cacao powder and 125 ml of coconut cream ( 1/2 cup ) . Now process until smooth . Pour the mixture into 4 serving dishes or a small serving dish . Refrigerate before serving .... I know he will like it , just hope he can get my Apple TV working , regardless he made the effort . Shaun Mersey my second came home on Thursday to put up a garden boarder for me in his time off . Thank you . I have amazing adult kids . .

No comments:

Post a Comment