Monday 24 October 2022

GARDEN V KITCHEN @ THE MANOR

I love my garden and I love to cook . Over the weekend I spent time in the garden , rearranging and regrouping , I can do this as my whole garden is a potted garden . The roses are budding , the orchids are still in flower , the lavenders are keeping the bees happy and today I awake to the first of the gladioli in flower . The fig tree is in fruit along with the quince and cherry trees , even the lemon and lime trees are in fruit ( they have given me the most grief ) , but all good now . This afternoon I came in and prepared banana muffins and rainbow muffins , yes I am a very fortunate person to live the life I love and share it with my family and the dogs Ziggy and Winston as well as the cats Fergie and Peaches . So which wins , cooking or gardening ? Well cooking because I can cook whatever the weather , but then again I have a certificate in Horticulture , I do not have a certigicate in cooking . You know what I love them both .

No comments:

Post a Comment