Monday 4 October 2021

THE ROSES ARE IN BUD AT THE MANOR

I love gardening and roses most of all . The rose buds are swelling and slowly unfurling , it's a time of expectancy and excitement . Over the weekend I decided to catalogue my roses , which means I now have to identify the roses as they bloom . Let me tell you roses are not always easily identified , just like in cooking , not all flours are flours ! So the first project was to make a physical plan on paper of the layout of the garden beds and position of the roses ....this took a great deal of time as I need guidelines and the hard copy of my garden design looks different on paper to reality ! To date there are four roses in bloom . 1. Peace 2. Pristine 3. Pink Peace 4. Redgold Everyday will bring a new opening ....

No comments:

Post a Comment