Friday 22 October 2021

FRIENDSHIP BREAD (1 )

The sourdough bread starter has been divided and shared with friends . I kept one starter for myself and made the basic cinnamon bread . Preheat your oven to 160 deg C . I added 3 lightly beaten eggs to the 10 day starter along with 1 cup of canola oil , 1 cup of castor sugar ,1 cup of whole milk , 1 dsp of ground cinnamon ,1/2 tsp of vanilla extract , 1 ans 1/2 tsp of baking powder , 1/2 tsp of baking soda , 1/2 tsp of salt , 2 cups of flour and finally 100gm of vanilla instant pudding ( dry mix only ). Beat together until smooth , at this stage I used my electric mixer . Divide the batter between 2 large loaf pans that have been well greased . Bake on the middle rack for 1 hour . Cool on a wire rack and then remove bread from the pans . Today I am preparing a new batch of sourdough starter and my next bread I will make is going to be double chocolate friendship bread .

No comments:

Post a Comment