Tuesday 7 October 2014

I AM A COOK

I have accepted an offer to become  the cook for a professional family in the Valley.
The conditions of my employment allow me to run my cooking classes in Churchill , and time off to fulfil other commitments when necessary.
I have the freedom to plan the menus , prepare the meals and to organise assistance when I am  out of the Valley .
I am now a cook  , responsible for the nutritional wellbeing of a family other than my own .
This is amazing , Dial An Occasion just got serious.
Catering has been good for my business beginnings , but it can be limiting and is very price dependent .
There will always be food occasions in my life .
All this in two years since I dared to dream and applied to become a contestant on Masterchef Australia ..and there is so much more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment