Tuesday 1 June 2021

COOKING CLASS CHURCHILL ...SURVIVAL CLASS.

Due to lockdown the CNC cooking class was cancelled , after 7 and 1/2 years Tuesdays are just not the same without class . So , Meagan , Heather , Robyn , Karyn , Cheryl and Jess , I am putting out the challenge to YOU ..... Open your fridge take account of what is on the shelves NOW, remember we are in lockdown , I want you to make something to eat , from what is in your fridge . This challenge is about survival , what if you couldn't get to the shops , you still need to eat and we eat to survive . This is about your creativity , your survival , not about out doing each other. You can use ingredients in your pantry . I'm going to join the challenge , I haven't been to the shops since Saturday . Remember this is about survival , no judgement . All you have to do is list your ingredients ( take a photo if you want ) and send through your recipe along with a photo .....and as I said it is about surviving . Anyone who is reading this post , your are welcome to join the challenge . I expect your recipes and a photo of your survival meal .

No comments:

Post a Comment