Thursday 30 January 2020

MANOR MENU :MEZZE : 20/1/2020

A friend and work colleague , shared a meal at The Manor on Wednesday .
Linda shared her Xmas holiday story .... as she , her partner and beautiful dog Forrest had to be  evacuated by ship as  the fires burnt  through their holiday destination of Mallacoota...
We are talking about thousands of holiday makers .
The rest is history as the fires raged through Eastern Gippsland .
I actually know the fear Linda spoke of ......as my family lived through the horrors of Black Saturday  we were told to evacuate , but my husband Ken  and I , along with my sons Shaun , his wife Dee,
 Paul, Dale and my sons ‘friend Brandon Mahoney ...assisting us and our neighbours ..thy continued  putting out spot fires caused by floating sparks and we worked well into the night as the wind changed .
Fire doesn’t discriminate..... as neighbours lost their lives ...Fire is fierce and unforgiving .
THE MANOR ... 20/1 20..( 1 cancellation )
...MEZZE MENU.
1. PULLED CHICKEN AND AVOCADO RICE PAPER ROLS
2. BEETROOT AND SWEET POTATO ROLLS
3. STUFFED COURGETTES
4. NO FISH , FISH
5.PUMPKIN CHIPS
6.TOMATO , SPINACH AND HONEY SALAD WITH CRACKED PEPPER .
DESSERT ...
I gave my guest a bowl to go and pick her own strawberries ...
WINE .. SPARKLING SHIAZ


No comments:

Post a Comment