Saturday 21 May 2016

PAUL MERSEY

Paul Mersey is my 3rd son and I want to thank  him ....
Nicole had hit a bad patch at work  and was struggling ....as a mother it was terrible ...I couldn't fix it ...It was a horrific week for Nicole and as a parent there is only so much cooking , cleaning and washing you can do .....
I rang Paul and without hesitation he arrived at Nicole`s door ...instructing her to shower , demanding a café bought coffee and brunch , Paul had organised Dale to meet them in Traralgon at the 3 little birds café .
I felt helpless  ...so I took Ziggy the bulldog for a  walk through the Moe rail trail ....with the paws for walk group.
That was Sunday and Nicole was really hurting but come Tuesday she had submitted her first assignment for her  2nd Masters ...and no more mention of quitting her life `s ambitions .....
Paul you were there when you were so needed ....and made a difference ....
Thank you
Mum xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment