Saturday 21 May 2016

CASTLE GARDEN IS ON THE MARKET

 Castle Garden is on the market ........I know this was never going to happen .....but things change , the memories remain , gatherings , laughter and dancing , the arrival of grandchildren , partners and friends , the departure of my brother Michael , my son Paul`s partner Shane and the grumpy caretaker of Castle Garden Ken......
The blood , sweat and tears that have gone into the garden ....It`s all part of the lifestyle that Castle Garden offers .
I will miss my kitchen ....but there will be another .
Castle Garden is a warm , colourful home that deserves a full time family .......
I will decide who will be the new owner as did the original owner Michael when he chose me to take over the ownership of his castle .

No comments:

Post a Comment