Saturday 27 February 2016

IT`S NEARLY DONE ...AFTER 3 YEARS IN THE PLANNING .


All it needs is  an introduction , I can`t find the words tonight ....well give me a break I just settled on a title .for
a cookbook , my cookbook .
My absolute gratitude to Cheryl who without a lot of help from me accepted scraps of paper with hastily written recipes and deciphered them into an acceptable printed form .
To Meg without you non of this would be possible , your artistic design , layout and patience with me ...
Nicole and Dale for your unconditional support and never letting me lose sight of my dream .....It has been a really tough time for all of us  and last night proved how raw the memory is still  ,  but together we will get through this .
And yes an introduction will be completed by Monday afternoon .

No comments:

Post a Comment