Friday 5 December 2014

APOLOGIES.

I haven't written on my blog for a few days ...because I`m elbow deep filling orders .....making 8 Christmas cakes 3kg , 2 stollen , 2 chocolate crumble slices , 3 large jelly slices ( to serve 60 ), and I will be demonstrating at Federation Square on Sunday 7th ( tomorrow ), which involves a 2 hour train trip with all ingredients packed .
I`m not asking for a medal , just understanding .
I love to share my recipes with you , I add to my blog when I have used the recipe .
This is what is involved in a cooking demonstration ( they are all different depending on the venue )tomorrow at Federation Square all that will be available is a stove top with an oven , a fridge and a work bench ...everything else I need to supply along with my ingredients .
I am not complaining just explaining the time and effort involved in demonstrations , my commitment to filling orders and don`t forget I am the cook for 2 Valley families , plus my own.
I`ll get back ontrack with the blogs tomorrow after my return from Melbourne .

P.S. I love what I do .

No comments:

Post a Comment