Sunday 20 July 2014

URSULA AND KATIA

Dear Ursula and Katia

You will be enjoying the hospitality of the best country in the world when you arrive in Australia .
I look forward to preparing a suggested tour guide for your journey of  discovery in Gippsland .
Your homework has been thorough and I am humbled that you sought me out after following my adventure on Masterchef  Australia series 5 . I will help you discover the food trails through Gippsland , Victoria .
I guarantee you will not be disappointed but will leave our region full of praise at we have to offer offer.
From hunting in the high plains to the potato farms in soil rich Thorpdale , ship wreck remains on the ninety mile beach to the fisherman`s markets with produce caught fresh daily in Lakes Entrance and a cosy stop over at the beautiful  inlet of Metung and of course you will marvel at the cricket pitch set atop a very steep hill in the gold mining town of Walhalla and everything in between .
From the hoof ,the ocean and soil .....to the  table ...Gippsland has it all .

For foodie tours of our "Most Liveable  City "..Melbourne . I suggest you look up Queenies Tours  which are hosted by Andrew Prior .
You both being huge Masterchef devotees,  a luncheon at "Samira`s " cafĂ© in the Muslim museum Thornbury  Victoria, will be a definite on your itinerary.
A fine dining experience at Restaurant  8 in the Crown Atrium , which uses the produce from the Gippsland region...
We have it all here for you.
I will await your confirmation of dates ..

Kind Regards
Noelene Marchwicki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment