Tuesday 15 July 2014

CELEBRATE EVERYDAY

I know and I`ve met people who are experiencing diseases  and illnesses , some treatments are ongoing ..... some of these people get reprieve and medicate when necessary ...the illnesses and diseases are terminal .. and when I meet with these people there is an unspoken sense of positivity , a true gratefulness in being alive....nobody speaks about  how  bad the terrible  days  are ... or the what if..
It`s  all about here and now
One of the girls who attend my Tuesday class told me she was missing from class today because of inconclusive medical  test results and a  now a hospital procedure is needed .
She touched my hand and said " no matter what the result I`m here and I won`t give up  , and can`t wait to get back to the cooking classes "

No comments:

Post a Comment