Thursday 19 December 2013

THANKYOU

To be successful, is to be driven by a passion, be willing to change ....  better your chances for success.....listen to what your patrons want , be creative and surround yourself with staff who share your passion.......
The people who work for me are without a doubt a big part of my success .
 We are a team  and I want to say thank you.

Paul Mersey ( my son ) and my dear friend Paul Salloum, ...appreciation for   the hours you have both spent setting up and spend updating  my IT world .

Denise and Paul who assisted on the first Dial an Occasion breakfast, it was memorable for all the right reasons , that occasion showed team work at its best and the results were one amazing breakfast.

Nicole , great hostess who knows her wines  and front of house skills ,your assistance at service is invaluable .

 Lafa , you are one hell of a good cook and barista. The orange crepe dessert is a standout. You are the reason why I make good pasta.

Shelley,  all our dreams , the phone calls about food , recipes that don`t work , the inventing of many great dishes, the kids , the husbands , our ups and our downs and now the grand kids ...but through it all .... our passion for food....you are the dessert  and cupcake queen....you are the one who I ring and ask what do you think of this , you are the one who can untie the knots in my ideas , we can be honest with each other , sometimes brutally but always with the aim of improving each other.
Your support , endless work and participation  in Dial an Occasion is greatly appreciated.

Wear your white jackets with pride .

Merry Christmas .
Noelene x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment