Sunday 17 November 2013

THANK YOU .....

Thank you to my sons Marc , Shaun ,Paul , Dale and my daughter Nicole. (You are my greatest gifts.)for the support and freedom you offered ,allowing me to chase a dream.
Thank you to your partners Diana and Shane as well my  two favourite grandchildren Ella and Max.
Thank you to my mother for not succumbing to any of her illnesses in my absence.
Thank you to my housekeeper Sharynne  who kept my house in a very respectable order .
Thank you Paul and Denise for working with me on my first Dial an Occasion engagement .
Thank you for all the support and faith shown by the Valley and greater Gippsland community in my endeavors.
Thank you Master Chef productions for the opportunity and gift of exposure , it was an amazing adventure.
Thank you Shelley and Nicole for being part of my greatest achievement so far in cooking , today I came of age , today I put on the plate what Masterchef is all about ..it was my finest work to date.
There was flavour , a decorum in the size of  serves ,,  my plating up was thoughtful and appealing .
Today I finally got what Matt, George and Gary had been telling me for the 17 weeks I was under their guidance  on Master chef , thank you.
Thank you to the 12 people who clapped in appreciation and recognition of the meal we prepared and served in Mount Martha today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment