Thursday 21 November 2013

CANAPES.


Tuesday night I attended the launch of the new transition lens at  Hamer Hall , Melbourne . We were served a variety of canapés throughout the evening .
Speaking of canapés , I have been booked to do the canapés for a midday wedding tomorrow, the wedding will be conducted at the bride and grooms home in front of forty guests , the canapés will be served on the arrival of guests and after the wedding .
The wedding party will then  head out to Neilsons restaurant in Traralgon for lunch with their guests .
Instead of a cake , a special dessert has been planned . My guess is it will involve frozen ice  and  rising steam.
(I dined at Neilsons about  three weeks ago and I was aware of the Blumenthall influence in the dessert I was presented.)
Everything is set for a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment