Thursday 2 March 2023

PIZZA BREAD

This is the same dough preparation I used for the date paste and chocolate bread . The dough is perfect , don't change the recipe from the date and chocolate bread . Follow the recipe to the point of spreading the filling over the rolled out dough . Spread the dough with a thin layer of tomato paste , followed with thinly sliced tomatoes . Then sprinkle over a layer of finely grated parmesan cheese ( dry packaged ). I then topped the cheese layer with thinly sliced capsicums , followed with chopped ham ( only because I did not have any salami ) ... then I rolled the dough tightly into a log as written in the previous recipe . Instead of curving the log , this time I baked the loaf as a log . Either way this is delicious ....

No comments:

Post a Comment