Wednesday 3 August 2022

THE MANOR PANTRY FRITTATA

A frittata is a crustless quiche Preheat your oven to 180 deg C . I have had a busy day so this is home made and really easy to prepare . I boiled 250 gm of frozen brocolli and cauliflower mix , then drained and set aside . I opened 1 can of chicken in springwater ( 85 gm ) and added this to the cauli / brocoli mix, adding 1 tbs of minced garlic . Then I mixed in thinly sliced red capsicums ( 2 small capsicums ) and added this to the mixture and mixed well to in corporate . In a separate bowl I beat 4 eggs really well until smooth and added 1 tbs of bush curry powder with 1 tbs of honey . Then I mixed through the egg mixture 200 ml ( there about ) of cream . At this point I sprayed an ovenproof flan pan and and added the vegetable and chicken mix, then I poured over the mixed curry / cream and egg mixture . I topped the uncooked flan with grated cheese and and a sprinkle of dried chives . I baked the dish in the preheated oven for 30 minutes , then I covered the frittata with a layer of baking paper for 15 minutes , until the frittata is pulling away from the sides of the dish . ..and your kitchen and living areas are filling with warm and inviting aromas .Total cost of my meal just under $ 10 ...SERVES 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment