Friday 10 December 2021

SLOW COOKED APRICOT AND SALMON LASAGNE

On a lazy Saturday afternoon I prepared a slow cooked salmon lasagne . I oiled the base and sides of my slow cooker and lined the base with sliced poatao slithers. Then sliced 1/2 an onion over . Added a sprinkle of salt and cracked pepper ,then I added a layer of rainbow vegie mix and a few well drained and sliced apricots , along with a few whole cherry tomatoes and little dried rosemary . I added shredded salmon . I repeated the process adding a little sprinkle of dill on the second layer of the salmon shred . I topped the salmon lasagne with another layer of rainbow veggie mix and boccachini cheese . Finishing off with a drizzle of tamari . The meal will cook for 4 hours , if the aromas are an indication , I'm in for treat .

No comments:

Post a Comment