Saturday 23 January 2021

CHICKEN DIM SIMS IN A SPICY PEANUT SAUCE .

I have been been spending a lot of time in my garden and having to come up with filling , flavousome meals that are easily prepared . Chicken dim sims in a spicy peanut sauce ticks all the boxes . I used a 660gm packet of mini dims (defrosted ) I then added a 440gm can of condensed cream of chicken soup to a frypan along with 3 tbs of peanut butter , 2 spring onions sliced , 1 tsp of chilli powder and a sprinkle of cracked black pepper . Stir until smooth slowly bring to a simmer and then add 1 cup of frozen peas and baby carrots , again bring back to a simmer . Finally add the mini dims cover the pan and cook until the dim sims are heated through . I served these over mixed baby salad leaves . Delicious .

No comments:

Post a Comment