Friday 4 March 2016

IT`S BEEN A BUSY START TO THE NEW YEAR

Thank you for your patience ...I love to blog and share my recipes and thoughts on  cooking with you ....sometimes I run out of hours in the day .
A trip to Somers , Victoria for the VSK ( Very Special Kids ) camp . The parents stood and applauded me for the hands on class  with a question and answer session at the end , I was honoured to be part of family photos  .
To the families and volunteers ..thank you for the  invitation each year .

To all the local community groups who come to  Castle Garden kitchen for group lessons .

Churchill Neighbourhood Centre cooking classes  allowing me  a wider reach to the cooking community ..

To the advanced cooking group who attend the Thursday night lesson at Castle Garden .

To the local print Churchill News for my monthly article , the  Leader Group with an offer to publish my recipes in a quarterly publication .
Next week I will be preparing and serving the finger food at the wedding / union of  Kellie Gardam and Daniel Potts , in the beautiful outdoor setting of Valley View Manor , Toongabbie , Victoria .

There is also an unpublished  cook book  that is in the hands of the editor ......

I have also had the pleasure  of cat siting my son Paul`s beautiful cat Polly and help in  training my Daughter`s British bulldog Ziggy .

Life is busy but I wouldn't want it any other way .

No comments:

Post a Comment