Friday 11 March 2016

NOTHING HAS CHANGED

I`m really tired of being sorry because I don`t know about  mechanical things  , how to work pumps , use a drill , why the screw won`t stay in my outdoor chair ....I don`t know how these things work .
I have people working on my house and when I dared question how or why things are or aren't happening I was threatened with  the tradesman`s desire not to complete the job undertaken due to my questioning .
When I agreed it was probably for the best , it was pointed out that all the appliances had been ordered and paid for ....I was happy to cover the costs and take the appliances to another tradesman to complete the job .......
At the end of the phone call ......minutes later I received  a text telling me all I needed know and quote ` understand I`m not trying to fool your intelligence `
Nothing has changed...... especially with tradesmen , women don`t count , tell women what they want to hear... but God help any woman who questions their work or lack of it .
Ken would never have been  treated with such indifference , but then again he was a male .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment