Friday 24 February 2023

HERB FLAVOURED VINEGAR .

I used fresh basil stems and leaves , sprigs of fresh rosemary , apple cider vingar and white vinegar , plus 6 medium sized glass bottles . In 2 of the bottles I placed leafed stems of basil , one bottle I topped / filled with apple cider vinegar . In another 2 bottles I placed fresh rosemary stems and topped one bottle with apple cider vinegar and the second one with white vinegar . In the 5th and 6th bottle I placed a mix of both fresh basil leaves on stems and fresh rosemary stems , I filled / topped one bottle with apple cider vinegar and the other bottle with white vinegar . I placed lids on all the bottles and will be placed in a dark corner of the pantry for 6 weeks . Already looking forward to trying and sharing the herb flavoured vinegars . On the 9th April will be reporting to you on the success or otherwise of the herb flavoured vinegars .

No comments:

Post a Comment